- Genetic Roulette (shown above) - a 10 minute remix of the documentary Genetic Roulette -- The Gamble of Our Lives
- Everything You HAVE TO KNOW About Dangerous Genetically Modified Foods - Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in your food may make you sick. Studies link GMOs with toxins, allergies, infertility, infant mortality, immune dysfunction, stunted growth, accelerated aging, and death. Whistleblowers were fired, threatened, and gagged. Warnings by FDA scientists were ignored.
- The Future of Food - watch it on their website free, you can purchase the DVD from them. GMOs, seed patents
Vandana Shiva on the Problem with Genetically-Modified Seeds - scientist and philosopher Vandana Shiva, who’s become a rock star in the global battle over genetically modified seeds. These seeds -- considered “intellectual property” by the big companies who own the patents -- are globally marketed to monopolize food production and profits.
- The World According to Monsanto - Thanks to these intimate links between Monsanto and government agencies, the US adopted GE foods and crops without proper testing, without consumer labeling and in spite of serious questions hanging over their safety.
- Poison on the Platter - Renowned filmmaker and social activist Mahesh Bhatt launched a scathing attack on biotech multinational companies and their nexus with regulatory bodies for unleashing what he describes as ‘bio-terrorism’ in the country.
- Seeds of Deception
- Genetic Roulette
- Center for Food Safety - Stop GE Fish - keep up with the latest news, legal actions, science, etc. regarding the GMO Salmon or "Frankenfish".
- GMO Awareness- GMO Awareness is uniting everyone in the United States who cares about food quality. We have a unique strategy in place that will empower you to take simple and effective action. "Everyone who cares taking the most effective action"—that's the winning formula that will bring about labeling.
- Organic Consumers Association - A grassroots non-profit public interest organization which deals with crucial issues of food safety, industrial agriculture, genetic engineering, corporate accountability, and environmental sustainability.
- True Food Network - A resource that you can come to for information and, most importantly, a place you can come to take action regarding GE foods.
- GE Food Alert - A coalition of seven organizations united in their commitment to testing and labeling genetically engineered food.
- Genetic Engineering Action Network - A diverse network of grassroots activists, national and community non-governmental organizations (NGOs), farmer and farm advocacy groups, academics and scientists who have come together to work on the myriad of issues surrounding biotechnology.
- Say No to GMOs! - This site offers extensive information on the complex and controversial issue of genetic engineering.
- Organic Trade Association - The membership-based business association for the organic industry in North America. OTA's mission is to encourage global sustainability through promoting and protecting the growth of diverse organic trade.
- Cooperative Research - A searchable database of events concerning the seed industry, farmers' rights, GM crops, and other related issues
- Greenpeace - Say No to Genetic Engineering
- Canadian Biotechnology Action Network (cban)