We welcome you to the community where you will find the resources you need to find what you need to help you build, support and share the NoGMO4Michigan message to your area. We will be adding new features and information to this section in the weeks to come.
FIND YOUR LOCAL FARMER (links)
Below are several resources to obtain wholesome food that supports not only you but also the environment and the farmers who grow your food.
· Alternative Farming Systems Information Center, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
· Farmers' Markets -- A national listing of farmers' markets.
· Local Harvest -- This Web site will help you find farmers' markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, and many other goodies.
· Eat Well Guide: Wholesome Food from Healthy Animals -- The Eat Well Guide is a free online directory of sustainably raised meat, poultry, dairy, and eggs from farms, stores, restaurants, inns, and hotels, and online outlets in the United States and Canada.
· Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture (CISA) -- CISA is dedicated to sustaining agriculture and promoting the products of small farms.
· FoodRoutes -- The FoodRoutes "Find Good Food" map can help you connect with local farmers to find the freshest, tastiest food possible. On their interactive map, you can find a listing for local farmers, CSAs, and markets near you.